Thursday, March 5, 2009

Noah is 5 weeks old today

Hi everyone!

Mom and Dad have sure been busy with their new little man. We've both been meaning to get onto this blog and update everyone on baby Noah but haven't had the chance. Well, he was born on Jan.29,2009 at 8:59 pm, weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 21 3/4 inch long. I know, he was big. (I never realized there was some special club I'd be admitted to for having a big baby. Everyone who ever had a big baby lets me know "I know how you feel, I too had a big baby", whatever that means. I'm still waiting on the secret hand shake.)
Delivery was no walk in the park for sure and if anyone tells you any different they're either lying or from another planet! Poor Noah had a rough start but improved immediately. Once home Noah settled in right away and is doing great now. We can't believe how much he's grown in this short time. Last week we had his 1 month visit and I was informed by the Doctor that he was absolutely perfect! As if I needed anyone to tell me that, Mom and Dad knew that already! Noah is also in the 75th percentile in growth which last Weds. was 10 lbs 13 oz. His new thing is copying Mommy and sticking his tongue out.
I've posted a collage of pictures which I call the "The Many Faces of Noah", I hope everyone enjoys them. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Erica

1 comment:

Jess said...

He's such a beautiful baby! Congratulations on your little bundle. I see hes' in the crazy 8, monkey outfit.. I think that is the cutest outfit in the whole entire world *L* hes' very cute in it too.

my email is justajess@gmail.com and i check it often if you ever want to write me.. I'd give you my phone number, but my voip just expired so we're looking into something new so we're kind of without a phone right now. I'm so glad that hes' healthy and happy. I can't wait to meet him!